Saturday, March 18, 2006

THE RAIN IS COMING..........

Why is it that black women are extremely afraid of rain? Tonight when I got off from work it was raining. All of the women with the "wash and go" hair walked in the rain to get to their cars. Where as the sisters with the "process" hair, waited for the security van to bring them to their cars. LOL A sister will not come close to any type of water. It is extremely too much work and takes too much time to style our hair. Can you imagine me running with a pizza box over my head to get in my house. LOL Sisters I know you understand where I'm coming from. "Rain rain go away and don't come back in the day, come at night when a sister is asleep." LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger mythology7 said...

i Love the Rain.
i am a Black woman.
i am sad everyone hates it so:(
i Love Rain more than the Sun.
i changed my hair from relaxers to locks partly so i could Love it More.
i track Rain's movements daily in weather forecasts.

strange...maybe...but i don't care, somebody should Love it:)

i liked your post.

July 20, 2009 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home