Friday, March 17, 2006

Five years ago!!!

Do you ever take the time to look at your life? Where you are now? How much you've been blessed with? You know how people always ask you where you see yourself in five years. As for me, I didn't see myself here. LOL Well career wise I should be a Doctor by now. God took me on another path. He's allowing me to experience different things, which will make me stronger. At times I get upset, because I haven't accomplished my goals. So on the days that I'm upset God makes me realize all that he has blessed me with, it's soooo much. The main one is LIFE. Last month I was in the mirror getting dressed. It hit me, at the beginning of last year I said I didn't want to be Twenty-five living with my mother. LOL I made it out before my bday. When I used to stand at the bus stop in the rain, I would say I wanted a car, and I didn't have a drivers license. LOL Well right after I got my license I bought a brand new car. I just want to say Thank You God!!! I didn't expect to be here.

2 Comments:

Blogger enter my head said...

this is beautiful! 5 years ago i was no where near where i am today. "today," i couldn't even fathom yesterday. wow. i'm so anxious but hopeful about my future and so happy yet so discontent with where i am today that i forget the marvelous journey that i was on and am still on.thank you for inspiring me to reflect. i forget to do that!

April 19, 2006 2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

February 16, 2007 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home