Saturday, March 18, 2006

Be Obedient!!!

Today was a day. I went to work today, at a hospital, on an alright note. When I arrived on the floor they told me I was being pulled to another floor. I was pissed. No one likes to work on this particular floor. I wasn't trained on this floor. So, I started to ask my friend to go for me, and let me stay on my normal floor. Then something said just go ahead. Well when I got to the floor the morning aids began to give me report. One of the patients names was the same as one of my aunts that I haven't seen in years. So I'm going to each patient taking vitals, when I entered her room it didn't seem like the same lady I remembered. Well some years have lapsed since I last saw her. So we are looking at each other strange. I look at her paper to see the age, and I'm thinking that should be her age. So a few minutes went by, I figured I would ask her where she was from. She smirked and answered New Orleans. I asked if she was my aunt from the Ninth ward. She said she guess she is. LOL My heart smiled. This is an aunt I haven't seen in years. I told her who I was and she was so happy. She said she didn't know she had family in Texas, and she's extremely happy to see me. I tell you today I was almost disobedient, by asking my friend to switch floors with me. God does everything for a reason and we must be obedient. If I didn't go I would not have seen her. God is good. He is so God. * Grabbing a tissue* Thank you!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger enter my head said...

because God does everything for a reason, nothing you could of done would have kept you from reuniting with your aunt. its not your obedience, its God's plan.

April 19, 2006 2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP dizziness protonix

February 21, 2007 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home